With an abundance of affordable, bang-for-your-buck solutions out there, it may seem nonessential to splurge on premium skincare products. After all, many have survived on drugstore and generic skincare all their lives. Why bother spending more than we need?
The answer is this: skincare is anything but trivial. This means that your skincare should be an investment.
Unlike clothing, what you put on your face directly affects the condition of your skin. Depending on your skin type, your sensitivity level, and the formulations of the products you use, these effects could manifest for a few days or extend for months on end.
While genetics, diet, and environmental factors are important too, your skincare can make or break your skin. For this exact reason, building your skincare routine should be a mindful, discerning process. Your skin deserves only the best of the best.
This is where OROGOLD’s premium skincare products come in.
Who is OROGOLD?
A brand dedicated to spotlighting the multiple benefits of gold, OROGOLD Cosmetics is built on years’ worth of culture and research.
The world knows that Cleopatra famously incorporated gold into her beauty regimen. However, she wasn’t the only one who had a staunch belief in the benefits of the ingredient:
Gold has been used for a wide variety of purposes across many centuries and cultures. It’s been a benchmark of beauty and wealth, an anti-aging elixir, and even an all-around salve for skin concerns.
OROGOLD not only harnesses these benefits but further amplifies them with expertly concocted formulations. By combining gold with other tried and tested skincare ingredients, our brand has developed a roster of products that is both luxurious and effective.
OROGOLD’s products fall under the umbrella of high-end beauty. While they come with a luxurious price tag to match, premium skincare products like OROGOLD are well worth the investment. Here’s why:
OROGOLD’s premium skincare products would not have come into existence if not for the multiple properties that gold offers in the realms of health and beauty.
Some of the benefits gold can provide include:
- Neutralizing free radicals. These are responsible for many visible signs of aging and skin fatigue. Fortunately, the high antioxidant content of gold helps to combat this.
- Fighting off inflammation. Colloidal gold has been used by medical professionals to treat rheumatoid arthritis, an autoimmune inflammatory ailment.
- Stimulating the skin. As a metal and mineral, gold can stimulate the skin to improve blood circulation. In turn, this boosts the skin’s moisture levels.
- Boosting the skin’s natural glow. Gold nanoparticles can penetrate deeper into the skin, effectively boosting hydration and elasticity.
- Diminishing toxins. Ancient Chinese history traces the advanced applications of gold back to the Ming Dynasty. During this time, physicians used gold to treat skin conditions like smallpox and ulcers.
DMAE, which stands for Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate, is a compound naturally found in the human body and is the star of OROGOLD’s DMAE line. In the medical field, DMAE is believed to positively affect mood and memory. Meanwhile, in the beauty realm, this ingredient brings potent anti-aging benefits.
According to a four-month study published in the American Journal of Clinical Dermatology, a product infused with 3% DMAE reduced lines and wrinkles around the eyes and forehead — both common problem areas. Meanwhile, a 2009 study reported improved hydration and better appearance overall.
The star of our Cannabis Golden Leaf Collection, Cannabidiol is a compound derived from the controversial cannabis plant.
Despite the ingredient being banned in certain states and countries, CBD has been proven to provide a variety of skin benefits. Some of these benefits are:
- Fighting dryness and flaking. Thanks to CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties, various forms of the ingredient can be used to treat skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis. This makes CBD oil and products especially great for those suffering from heightened sensitivity.
- Slowing down signs of aging. No matter what products you use or treatments you commit to, aging is inevitable. There are, however, ways to slow down the visible signs that come hand-in-hand with aging, like lines, sagging, and wrinkles. According to a 2017 study published in Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research, the antioxidants found in CBD are one such way to combat signs of aging, which are largely caused by oxidative stress.
- Calming and preventing acne flare-ups. In addition to being packed with antioxidants, Cannabidiol also has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and oil-reducing abilities. The Journal of Clinical Investigation also reported a study in 2014, highlighting CBD’s effectiveness in regulating sebum-producing sebocytes.
Research & Innovation
In the ever-changing beauty landscape, it is not enough to come up with a hit product and stop there. At OROGOLD, innovation is king. With multiple best-selling product lines, we continue to find ways to continuously improve its roster and stay ahead of the game.
A classic example of OROGOLD’s beauty innovations is our Tèrmica Collection. While cooling skincare products have long been in demand, this line flips the switch, instead offering up innovations from the opposite side of the spectrum: unique self-warming products.
Beauty’s equivalent of a cozy blanket or a trusty down coat, self-warming skincare products are ideal for the wintertime. Brisk weather strips the skin of moisture, but the OROGOLD Tèrmica line can undo the damage. It’ll also calm the skin and bring back its natural texture. You can see why this collection is so popular!
The Tèrmica line consists of four products. While all the products on the roster are anti-aging, they each have unique formulas and other top-tier ingredients to target additional skin concerns:
- The 24K Tèrmica Completion Cream doubles down on deep-set lines by giving the skin a plumper look.
- Our 24K Tèrmica Activation Serum contains Witch Hazel and Green Tea, which are both a great match for oily and acne-prone skin types.
- The 24K Tèrmica HD Solution reverses the appearance of wrinkles with vitamin A and cucumber while leaving a matte, makeup-ready finish.
- Our best-selling 24K Tèrmica Energizing Mask reinvigorates tired and dull skin with a cocktail of Vitamins A, C, and E.
There are no one-hit wonders here. At OROGOLD, premium skincare products are created in collections that either target a specific skin concern or harness the skin-nourishing abilities of a particular ingredient.
While mixing and matching cleansers, toners, moisturizers, and other products may work well for some, having synergistic products in a single collection takes the guesswork out of your skincare. Instead of navigating your way through endless beauty aisles and online catalogs, you can rest easy knowing that OROGOLD’s collections can get the job done.
The Skincare Experience
Another reason to consider premium skincare products is the pure pleasure that comes with using them.
Effectiveness and results aside, using luxury products can give off a completely different experience from more affordable options from the drugstore. From the thoughtfully designed and sturdy packaging to the richer, more substantial textures of the products, choosing premium skincare products means choosing a more enjoyable skincare experience.
OROGOLD Collections to Try
If you’re ready to welcome premium skincare products into your regimen, we’ll help you figure out where to begin.
With so many diverse collections to choose from, it can be daunting to narrow down exactly where to kick off your OROGOLD journey. Below, we’ve rounded up a few foolproof OROGOLD collections that can work wonders for all skin types:
24K Vitamin C Collection
This is one of OROGOLD’s most straightforward collections. Consisting of only two products, the 24K Vitamin C Facial Cleanser and 24K Vitamin C Booster Facial Serum, this may seem like an extremely pared-down collection. However, you might just find that these two premium skincare products are all you truly need.
Ascorbic Acid, or Vitamin C, has been recognized as a star ingredient in the skincare world. A mainstay in the routines of many, Vitamin C has the ability to:
- Combat hyperpigmentation. By inhibiting the production of melanin, Vitamin C-infused skincare can chip away at dark marks and stubborn spots. With consistent use, Vitamin C can also help in preventing marks from manifesting on the skin surface.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles. As a naturally acidic ingredient, Vitamin C signals the skin to increase the production of collagen and elastin, two essential protein fibers that keep the skin plump and youthful.
- Fights environmental stress. Whether it’s UV exposure or oxidative stress, the antioxidants in Vitamin C defend the skin, helping to keep it in tip-top shape.
Get the most of Vitamin C’s benefits with OROGOLD’s Vitamin C collection. Shop the OROGOLD Vitamin C collection online.
24K Multi-Vitamin Collection
Since vitamins are great for the skin, why stop with just Vitamin C? OROGOLD’s Multi-Vitamin collection hinges itself on Vitamins A, C, and E — all of which bring their fair share of benefits.
We’ve discussed what Vitamin C can do for your skin, but what about Vitamins A and E? Here’s a breakdown:
If retinol or retinoids have a spot in your regimen, consider yourself well acquainted with Vitamin A. With the ability to stimulate collagen production, Vitamin A is a powerful ingredient that can minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also promotes cell regeneration, helping the skin reveal a newer, healthier layer with a better tone and texture.
Vitamin E, on the other hand, is all about that dewy glow and ample hydration. When the skin’s protective layer is compromised, barrier-boosting Vitamin E acts to seal up the cracks that can cause a loss in moisture. This ingredient also has healing and soothing properties, thanks to its antioxidant content.
A dynamic duo in the skincare world, vitamins C and E amplify each other’s strengths. While one brightens, the other protects. When worn together under SPF, Vitamins C and E can amplify the protection level of the sunscreen, giving the skin an effective shield to fight against UV exposure and environmental stress.
White Gold Collection
One of OROGOLD’s most extensive product lines, the 24K White Gold collection casts a wide net in terms of its capabilities. Across this lineup of 12 products, you’ll find everything your skin could need, from anti-aging gold to nurturing botanicals. You can easily put together a daily skincare routine from this collection.
Some of the key ingredients found in the White Gold collection include:
- Sunflower Seed Oil. Despite being an oil, this ingredient is non-comedogenic, meaning it won’t clog or irritate the skin. It contains linoleic acid, enabling Sunflower Seed Oil to help maintain the skin’s moisture barrier, as proven in a 2013 study.
- Glycerin. An unsung hydration hero, Glycerin works well with natural oils to pull and lock water into the skin.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract. Even with its distinct, natural fragrance, Cucumber Fruit Extract is non-sensitizing. With the ability to cleanse, soothe, and heal, this ingredient is a favorite across all skin types.
- Shea Butter. Many moisturizers and body creams contain Shea Butter because it is an all-in-one hydrator. It brings moisture to the skin, protects against temperature sensitivity, and plumps the skin as it does the job.
- Cetearyl Alcohol. Unlike the simple, stripping alcohols that cause stinging and redness, Cetearyl Alcohol is non-damaging and non-sensitizing. Cetearyl Alcohol is loved for its ability to emulsify and stabilize formulas, encouraging thicker and more even formulations.
The White Gold collection is also one of the few product lines that include both skin and body care. Beyond skincare staples like a cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and cream, you’ll also find the 24K Classic Hand & Body Cream, 24K Hydrating Body Mist, and 24K Classic Body Butter.
Give Your Skin What it Deserves
From luxurious formulations to carefully curated ingredients, your skin deserves nothing but the best in the market.
Convinced your skin is worth the investment? Start your transition to premium skincare products with OROGOLD.